Advanced persistent threats (APTs) are attacks that gain an unauthorized foothold for the purpose of executing an extended, continuous attack over a long period of time using a variety of tools to achieve a single and specific malicious objective.
Recent advanced persistent threats
- Endpoint Protection Market Size, Status, Recent Trends and Future Scope Analysis, Forecast 2019 …… the remote devices used in organizations from […]
- Dtrack Malware Detected in Financial Institutions in India: Kaspersky“This shows that India still needs to continue […]
- Proactive Security Market Headed for Growth and Global Expansion by 2023Due to the increasing incidents of cyber threats and […]
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Market Report 2019 to 2024 With Top Countries Data …Report Title: Global Advanced Persistent Threat […]
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Size, Key Trends & Growth Opportunities, 2019- 2025 …4.3 Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). 4.4 Spyware. […]
Advanced Persistent Threat Providers
- Trend Micro
- Blue Coat Systems
- Intel Security
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell Secureworks
Rate this solution
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!